Our board represents a cross-section of our community and has a passion for our organization and those we serve. The members work hard to ensure long-term sustainability of the organization and oversee that the funds raised directly affect those in need.
Danyel Bischof-Forsyth - President
- Vice President IT, Tyson
Kael Bowling - Vice President
- Attorney, Friday, Eldredge & Clark
Morgan Oswald - Secretary
- Speech Pathologist, Children's Therapy TEAM
Lisa Sarmiento - Treasurer
- Senior Director GBS Finance, Walmart Inc.
Kelly Horrell- President Elect
- Annual Giving Manager, Circle of Life Hospice
Danielle Pezely - Past President
- Full-time Mom, Part-time Remote Area Administrator for Massage Envy
- Communications Coordinator, Sunshine School & Development Center
- Associate Professor, John Brown University
- M. ED., 13 years in Educational Administration, Full-time Mom
- Full-time Mom, CEO of McWhorter House
- Full-time Mom
- University of Arkansas
- Accounting Senior Manager, Walmart Inc.