Hi!!! Manny is our happy, ornery, sweet 6 year old! He LOVES eating, doing things after you tell him "no", Trolls, and being chased. He started playing T-ball last year in the Miracle League, and Buddy Ball in Bentonville, and he loves it! He's really come a long way over the years and never ceases to amaze us with what he can do! He always puts a smile on our faces!
There are a number of ways that you can be a part of Team Manny and provide support:
* Walk with me in the Inclusion Walk on Saturday, October 13th at Arvest Ballpark (Event 10 - 1 pm, Walk at 11:30 am)
* Run in the Respect Run 5K on Saturday, October 13th at Arvest Ballpark (8 am)
* Make an online donation here to my team to support the Inclusion Walk and the DSCNWA
* Contact my mom or dad to purchase a team t-shirt, all proceeds go to DSCNWA
* Tell others about the Inclusion Walk and the great work of the DSCNWA organization
October is Down syndrome Awareness month. We hope that you will join us, celebrate the many wonderful qualities & gifts of people with Down syndrome, & walk with us. The Inclusion Walk is the main fundraiser for the Down Syndrome Connection of Northwest Arkansas. No matter how you decide to support us, we want to thank you. DSCNWA has made a huge difference for our family & has provided us support in many ways. We hope to see you out there! (Just be sure to register so we know you are coming!)
Thank you again for being a part of Team Manny & for your support, encouragement & love.
Much love and gratitude,
Manny & Family
Register for the Inclusion Walk
CLICK HERE to register for the Inclusion Walk on October 13th and to join Team Manny. Even though registration is FREE, please register online before coming to the event.