Chloe is a stubborn, fun, imaginative 12 year old girl. She gets new books from her school library almost everyday and loves to read them to people. Her favorite toys include nerf guns and action figures. She loves her best bud. Her family is very proud of how well she reads and how she engages people.
There are a number of ways that you can be a part of Chloe's Club and provide support:
- Walk with me in the Inclusion Walk on Saturday, October 13th at Arvest Ballpark (Event 10 - 1 pm, Walk at 11:30 am)
- Run in the Respect Run 5K on Saturday, October 13th at Arvest Ballpark (8 am)
- Make an online donation here to my team to support the Inclusion Walk and the DSCNWA
- Contact my mom or dad to purchase a temporary tattoo for $1, all proceeds go to DSCNWA
- Tell others about the Inclusion Walk and the great work of the DSCNWA organization
October is Down syndrome Awareness month. We hope that you will join us, celebrate the many wonderful qualities & gifts of people with Down syndrome, & walk with us. The Inclusion Walk is the main fundraiser for the Down Syndrome Connection of Northwest Arkansas. No matter how you decide to support us, we want to thank you. DSCNWA has made a huge difference for our family & has provided us support in many ways. We hope to see you out there! (Just be sure to register so we know you are coming!)
Thank you again for being a part of Chloe's Club & for your support, encouragement & love.
Much love and gratitude,
Register for the Inclusion Walk
CLICK HERE to register for the Inclusion Walk on October 13th and to join Chloe's Club. Even though registration is FREE, registration is required to enjoy the complimentary lunch.