Need Financial Assistance for the important stuff? We've got you covered.
Member Assistance Program
Policies, Guidelines & Application
Through funds raised through our Annual Inclusion Walk, Respect Run, Uniquely Crafted and other sponsored fundraisers, Down Syndrome Connection of NWA is able to provide some financial assistance to individuals with Down Syndrome living in Northwest Arkansas (Benton, Madison, Carroll and Washington counties). All requests must come to Down Syndrome Connection of NWA via our online application below; verbal, text and email requests will not be accepted.
It is our goal to provide a response to assistance requests in a timely manner. Please allow 10 business days for responses to requests.
The following requests for assistance will be considered:
- Travel reimbursement for travel related to Medical appointments
- For either of the above, please email a copy of proof of appointment to email@example.com
- "Financial Assistance Medical" should be placed in the subject line of the email
- Educational Expenses (Conference)
- Camp Barnabas & other summer camps
*At this time Down Syndrome Connection of NWA is unable to assist with food, clothing expenses and medical bills. We will make every effort to make referrals to other agencies that might be able to assist with those needs.
Our maximum amount of assistance is $250 per individual with Down syndrome, per year. This amount is subject to available funds and is not a guarantee.